White Chocolate and Macadamia Rocky Road
- 250g packet marshmallows, halved
- 100g packet dried cranberries
- 110g packet macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 60g Coles Pistachios (optional)
- 1/3 cup (35g) desiccated coconut
- 2 x 180g blocks good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on all sides.
- Combine marshmallows, cranberries, nuts and coconut in a bowl. Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 1-2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over marshmallow mixture. Mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing down with a spatula. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Using a warm knife, cut into squares. Serve.
Note: Store for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Recipe via taste.com.au