Paprika Roasted Macadamias
Enjoy the earthy flavours of macadamia nuts with a spicy paprika kick.
- 1 2/3 cups (250g) unsalted macadamias
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cumin
- 2 tsp macadamia oil or olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Scatter the macadamias on the tray, then roast for 8-10 minutes until they’re golden brown, giving them a good shake once or twice so they cook evenly.
- Meanwhile, place paprika, cumin and 2 teaspoons sea salt in a small bowl. Use the back of a spoon to crush any large salt crystals. Pour the oil into a larger bowl.
- When the nuts are ready, use the baking paper to help slide them into the bowl of oil. Toss them about so they are coated in it, sprinkle with paprika salt, then toss the nuts again. Spread them out on the baking tray again and cool, then serve with drinks. They can be kept in an airtight jar for 1-2 days.